free text :
Information about Privacy and Security
Protection of personal data and information pursuant to Italian legislative decree no. 196 of june 30, 2003 - Privacy italian law information note - EU Regulation no. 679 of 2016
Italian legislative decree no. 196 of June 30, 2003 - EU Regulation no. 679 of 2016, namely "Code on the protection of personal information and data", aims at ensuring that treatment of personal information and data be carried out in compliance with fundamental rights and freedoms, as well as people’s dignity, with specific reference to the right to privacy and confidentiality, personal identity and protection of personal data and information.
Pursuant to article 13 of the law we wish to inform you of the following:
Aims of data collection and treatment
VILLAGE CAMPING JOKER S.A.S. collects and treats all the data provided by you only with a view to satisfying the requests of reservations and availability and to performingthe required tourist service you requested directly, through our Internet web sites, telephon, telefax or directly at our offices.
The data and information collected are used and kept only for said purposes and in compliance with the principles and the rules laid down under the privacy regulations.
The data and information provided by you belong to the group of ordinary data and are different from the sensitive data for the treatment of which the lawmaker sets specific conditions.
Pursuant to the provisions of the applicable regulations in force on the subject of data protection (EU Regulation no. 679 of 2016), we would like to inform you that your personal data will be processed properly and transparently, for lawful purposes and preserving your privacy and your rights.
Your data are also processed with the aid of computerised means for the following purposes:
- to acquire and confirm your reservation of accommodation services and accessory services, and to provide the services requested. Considering such data processing is necessary to define the contractual agreement and its subsequent implementation, your authorisation is not requested, except in cases whereby special data - referred to as sensitive data - are provided. Should you refuse to provide your personal data, we will be unable to confirm the reservation or provide the services requested. Data processing will stop at the time of your departure, but some of your personal data may and must continue to be processed for the purposes and using the methods specified herein below;
- to comply with the obligation envisaged by the "Consolidated Public Safety Act" (article 109 of Royal Decree no. 773 dated 18.6.1931) which obliges us to register and notify the Police Headquarters of the general details of our guests, for purposes of public safety, according to the methods set out by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree of 7th January 2013). The provision of your data is compulsory and does not require your authorisation, and should you refuse to provide them, we will be unable to accommodate you in our facility. We do not store the data acquired for this purpose, unless you provide your authorisation for us to preserve them as set out in point 4;
- to fulfil the applicable administrative, accounting and fiscal obligations in force. For these purposes, the data are processed without the need to acquire your authorisation. The data are processed by ourselves and by our appointed representatives, and are disclosed externally only in compliance with legal obligations. Should you refuse to provide the data necessary for the above obligations, we will be unable to provide the services requested. We store the data acquired for these purposes for the amount of time envisaged by the respective regulations (10 years, and also longer in the case of tax inspections);
- to speed up the registration process in the event of your future stays in our facility. For this purpose, subject to acquisition of your authorisation - which you may revoke at any time - your data will be kept for a maximum period of 10 years, and will be used when you are our guest again for the purposes set out herein above;
- to carry out the receipt of messages and phone calls addressed to you during your stay. For this purpose, we need your authorisation. You may revoke this authorisation at any time. Processing will cease at the time of your departure;
- to send you our promotional messages and updates on prices and special offers applied. For this purpose, subject to acquisition of your authorisation, your data will be kept for a maximum period of 10 years and will not be disclosed to third parties. You may revoke this authorisation at any time;
- for the purposes of protecting people, company property and company assets by means of a system of video surveillance in certain areas of the facility, which can be identified thanks to dedicated signs. For this processing, your authorisation is not required, since it pursues our legitimate interest in safeguarding people and assets against possible aggressions, thefts, robberies, damage, acts of vandalism and for the purpose of fire-prevention and occupational safety. The footage recorded is deleted after 24 hours, except on holidays and in other occasions when the facility is closed, and in any case not beyond one week. The footage is not subject to disclosure to third parties, except in the case in which we are requested to comply with a specific investigative inquiry from the judicial authorities or judicial police.
We would also like to inform you that the European Regulation acknowledges you some rights, including the right to access and amend, or delete or limit or object to the processing, as well as the portability right of your data, if and where applicable (articles from 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 679 of 2016). You may also lodge a complaint with the personal data protection authority, in accordance with the procedures envisaged by the applicable regulations in force.
Ways to collect and treat Data
Data will be treated in such a way as to ensure security and confidentiality. Data and information can be treated through manual, computerized or telematic tools, which are suitable to treat them in compliance with the security rules envisaged by the law and/or internal rules and regulations.
In particular, data and information will be treated by comparing and classifying them, as well as by drafting lists.
The provision of data is not compulsory for visiting our web sites but becomes mandatory when you buy or request a service.
However, failure to provide data in order to fill in the so-called "mandatory parts" makes it impossible to perform the services requested.
The data will not be transmitted to anybody and will not be publicized nor ceded to any other person or business company.
The data will not be used to send unsolicited mail or e-mail out of the messages directly related to the product(s) or service(s) you have requested.
The following company:
VILLAGE CAMPING JOKER S.A.S. , Via Fausta 318
30013 – Cavallino Treporti (Venezia) Italy
is responsible for data treatment and can be addressed at firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise the rights envisaged by article 7 of the Law, which is hereafter fully quoted.
Article 7 of the legislative decree 196/2003 – right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data and information regarding him/her – even though not recorded yet – and their disclosure under an intelligible form.
2. The person concerned is entitled to be informed of:
a) the origin of personal data and information;
b) data treatment purposes and ways;
c) the logic followed in the event of data treatment being carried out with electronic tools;
d) the details to identify the owner, the persons in charge and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the people or groups of people to whom personal data and information can be disclosed or who may come to know them in their capacity as representative appointed in the State territory or persons in charge.
3. The person concerned has the right to obtain:
a) updating, correction or – where interested in this process – supplementation of data;
b) cancellation, turning into anonymous data or the block of data treated by infringing the law, including data and information which need not be kept in relation to the purposes for which data and information were collected or subsequently treated;
c) a certificate stating that the operations under sub-paragraphs a) and b) - including their content – have been communicated to those to whom data and information were provided or disclosed, except the case when this proves to be impossible or entails the use of such an amount of means which is overtly non commensurate with the right which is protected.
4. The person concerned has to right to wholly or partially refuse:
a) treatment of personal data and information regarding him/her for legitimate reasons, even though they are relevant to the aim of collection;
b) treatment of personal data regarding him/her for the purposes of sending advertising material, direct sale or performance of market studies or commercial communications.
Further information about security
External links outside our web site
VILLAGE CAMPING JOKER S.A.S.’s sites include links to other sites, and when you choose to visit those sites, we are not responsible for their privacy policies or how they treat user information. We are not responsible for the actions and policies of these third parties, and you should review the privacy policies of these parties when supplying personally identifiable information to them.
With respect to the treatment of the above described personal data, the furnisher
declare that he has received and has seen the information note about the handling of personal information
and freely expresses his or her fully informed consent in the legal sense in accordance with the law.
I acknowledge the disclosure regarding personal data processing
and I accept and I have read the above information note.